- Submit Case
- Billing Portal
- System Status
iPhone 3G Configuration
Q: How do I setup my iPhone 3G with my Exchange email address?
- From the home screen of your iPhone, tap Settings .
- Tap Mail , Contacts , Calendars ...
- Tap Add Account...
- Tap Exchange .
- Enter the following information replacing firstname.lastname@example.org with your own email address.
Email : email@example.com
Password: <<your password here>>
Description: <<This defaults to your email address, change as necessary.>>
Tap Next .
- Tap Accept when you see a screen that says Unable to Verify Certificate.
- Enter exchange.liveoffice.com when asked for Server name and tap Next.
- If successful, you will see Exchange account verified and will be prompted for which data to synchronize. Set the items you want synchronized to ON and tap Save .
- Press Sync .
If you wish to keep the calendar and contact information that is already on your iPhone, synchronize your Mail only.