- Submit Case
- Billing Portal
- System Status
Admin Console- Adding a Domain
Q: How Do I add a domain within the Admin Console?
- Login to the Hosted Exchange admin console.
- Click Domains on the left navigation pane.
- Click Add.
- Enter your Domain Name and click Save.
For every domain name added to the admin console, you must do the following:
- Set the MX record to hex.namehub.com.
- Create an A record called autodiscover.domain.com where domain.com is the name of your domain. This record must point to 184.108.40.206.